This promotion is operated and administered on behalf of Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited (company number 00078439) (the Promoter) by Omne Agency Limited (company number 04234287) with registered office at 6 Doolittle Yard, Ampthill, Bedford MK45 2NW (Omne). The Prize (as defined in the terms and conditions) is provided by the Promoter and fulfilled by the following third parties:
Privacy Notification available:
Zeal Creative Limited (company number 08949923) at 70 Market Street, Tottington, Bury, BL8 3LJ (Zeal)
Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd (company number 07342147) at Np-105, Icentre Howard Way, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, England, MK16 9PY (Cloud 9)
Fulfilment agency for Prize (as defined below)
- The personal data that you provide when you submit an entry to this promotion will be collected by Omne for the purposes of administering and managing your participation in the promotion, verifying eligibility, selecting the winner in accordance with the terms and conditions relating to the promotion below (Terms and Conditions).
- If you win the Prize:
- Omne will share your personal data with Zeal by no later than 31st March 2023; and
- Zeal will:
- share your personal data with Cloud 9 by no later than 31st March 2023 to arrange fulfilment of the Prize; and
- If you win the Prize, Cloud 9 will request and process your personal data (and the personal data of your guest) provided in connection with this promotion only for the purposes of prize fulfilment.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion set out below (Terms and Conditions) are the legal basis on which Omne, Zeal and Cloud 9 will process your personal data. If you do not provide your personal data, Omne cannot enter you in to this promotion or process your entry and Cloud 9 cannot provide you with the Prize if you win. If your guest does not provide their personal data, then they cannot be included in the Prize.
- Other than detailed above, neither Omne, Zeal or Cloud 9 will share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by them to fulfil and deliver the Prize. Your personal data (and the personal data of your guest) may need to be sent to countries outside of the UK in order to conduct aspects of the promotion (e.g. where fulfilment of the First Prize Package happens in another country). Where this occurs, Cloud 9 will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
- Omne will delete your personal data within 1 week of the promotion Closing Date. If you are successful in winning the Prize, Zeal will delete your personal data promptly after three months have elapsed from the promotion Closing Time. If you are successful in winning the Prize (or you are the winner’s guest), then Cloud 9 will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties and in any event, by no later than 6 months after the promotion Closing Date. To find out more, you can contact Omne, Zeal and / or Cloud 9 using the contact details set out in paragraph 7 below.
- If you believe that Omne, Zeal and / or Cloud 9 are not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office or other competent authority. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
How the Promoter will use your personal data
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to all persons who are:
- guests who have a valid ticket for, and are in attendance at, the Publican Awards 2023 event on 29 March 2023 at Evolution London;
- aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom,
other than the employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, its agencies (including Zeal, Omne and Cloud 9) and their respective associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Where an entrant is an officer and/or employee of a company or organisation with a relationship with the Promoter, then they must:
- have the permission of their employer to enter;
- comply with their employer's anti-bribery policy and ensure that they will be entitled to accept a prize in the event that they are successful;
- notify the Promoter immediately if they have entered the promotion and they are not permitted to participate;
- be responsible for any tax liabilities which may arise as a result of the receipt of any prize.
- The Promoter may remove entries and forfeit applicable prizes where an entrant is not permitted to participate in the promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify entries and forfeit prizes from other entrants where it is aware that entrant is an officer or employee of the same company or organisation, if it receives notification that employees, officers or staff of that company or organisation are not permitted to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter and its agencies reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter and its agencies may require such information as they consider reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter and its agencies are satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- To enter this promotion, you must:
- be in attendance at the Publican Awards event on 29th March 2023 (the Publican Awards); and
- visit the Omne staff with iPads in Poretti T-Shirts at the Publican Awards either by the main bar or on the mezzanine, complete the data entry form with your first name, surname, company and email address and tick to confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions, to enter the prize draw between 6pm on 29th March and 12am on 30th March 2023.
- This promotion starts at 6pm on 29th March and ends at 12 midnight on 29th March 2023 (Closing Time). All entries must be received by the Closing Time. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Time for any reason. Proof of visiting the Poretti stand at the Publican Awards event shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt of an entry.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person for the duration of the promotion.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promotion is valid in relation to the Publican Awards event only.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- There is one prize package available to be won (the Prize) consisting of 1 x 2-night holiday to Milan, Italy for 1 winner and their guest.
- The Prize includes the following:
- pre-booked return flights from the UK to Milan, Italy in standard economy class (inclusive of taxes and up to one-piece of cabin baggage if and to the extent permitted by the airline without additional charges as part of an economy class ticket). No additional baggage is included. There is no flight alternative. Winner and guest must travel together on the same flight. The winner may elect a preferred departure / arrival airport in the UK, but the Promoter can provide no guarantee that it can accommodate the winner’s preference due to flight availability and times;
- airport transfers in Milan, Italy;
- hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at a 4-star hotel allocated by the Promoter for 2 nights with the winner and guest(s) sharing a twin or double bedroom; and
- 2 x experiences (Experiences) for winner and guest as follows:
- walking tour in Milan, Italy with Milanoguida; and
- Italian cookery class at La Scuola de La Cucina Italiana.
- Experiences are not private and are carried out in groups (dates subject to availability). Terms and conditions which apply to the Experiences will be provided to the winner and their guest before they take up the Prize.
- The Prize must be redeemed by the winner and guest(s) by 30th June 2024. The Prize cannot be redeemed during UK school holidays or on any UK bank holidays. All elements of the Prize must be taken over the same 2-nights and once booked, cannot be altered or amended. The Promoter will not be liable to pay any sums in excess of the Prize value which arise as a result of any associated travel delays or cancellations.
- Cloud 9 will arrange and manage all travel, accommodation and Experiences in relation to the Prize. The winner and their guest will provide all reasonable assistance and necessary documentation / information to Cloud 9 for such purposes. The winner must, no later than 14 days from notification that they have won, confirm to Cloud 9 their preferred travel dates to redeem the Prize. At least 6 weeks’ notice prior to the preferred date of travel is required. A valid credit or debit card may be required as a security deposit when checking into accommodation.
- The winner (and winner’s guest) must provide their own travel insurance and supply proof of insurance to Cloud 9 upon request.
- Both the winner and guest must legally be able to depart from the UK, travel to Milan, Italy and re-enter the UK and will be responsible for obtaining all necessary visas and other documentation required for these purposes. Valid passports for both the winner and their guest will also be required.
- Use of the Prize is subject to any government mandates, restrictions or guidance in respect of COVID-19 or any other public health emergency, together with any airline(s) regulations and policies, that are in force during the selected dates of travel (Government Requirements). The winner and guest must ensure that they are aware of all Government Requirements which apply in the UK and Milan, Italy and in relation to any airline(s) with whom the winner and guest will travel, and are solely responsible for ensuring that they can both comply with the same. The Promoter will not be liable to the winner and their guest if they cannot take up the Prize as a result of their failure to observe any Government Requirements.
- In the event that Government Requirements prohibit a winner and their guest from redeeming the Prize on the confirmed date through no fault of their own, the dates of travel will be re-arranged for an alternative date no later than 12 months from the original travel date.
- The winner and their guest will also be required to bring and carry valid photographic identification to the Experiences to prove that they are the designated Prize holders and confirm they are both aged 18 years or older. Failure to produce valid identification at the request of the relevant Experience staff members may result in participation in the Experiences being refused. The Promoter will not be responsible for refusal of participation resulting from any failure of the winner or their guest to comply with this paragraph.
- The Promoter will accept no liability for any aspect of the Prize being withdrawn or amended by third party suppliers.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winner and (if they are a winner of the Prize) their guest with regard to the general use and/or enjoyment of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner and (where applicable) their guest.
- Any further Prize details will be confirmed when the winners are contacted.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
Winner Selection and Notification
- All valid entries received during this promotion, will be entered into the draw for the Prize.
- The draw will take place Thursday 30th
- The winner of the Prize will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries by an independent computer process that produces verifiably random results after the Closing Time and will be contacted by or on behalf of the Promoter via email within a week of the draw being complete using the details provided to enter this promotion. Winners must comply with any prize-specific instructions detailed in these Terms and Conditions in order to claim the Prize.
- If the Prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the Prize, is disqualified or does not claim the Prize within one month of notification from the Promoter or its agencies that they have won, the Prize will be forfeited and reallocated to a replacement winner, drawn at the same time, at the Promoter’s sole discretion. These Terms and Conditions will apply to any replacement winner and their guest.
- Winners and their guest must be aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. The winner must provide to the Promoter or its nominated agency on request a copy of their and (where applicable) their guest’s identification to confirm that they are over 18 before the Prize is awarded. If such identification shows that the winner is under 18 years old or if the winner does not provide valid identification to the Promoter or its nominated agency within one month of the Promoter or its nominated agency's request, the Prize will be forfeited. If identification provided by the winner’s guest (where applicable) shows that the guest is under 18 years old or valid identification is not provided for the winner’s guest to the Promoter or its nominated agency within one month of the Promoter or its nominated agency's request, the Promoter or its nominated agency will contact the winner and ask them to nominate an alternative/replacement guest aged 18 years or older. A failure by the winner to respond to the Promoter or its nominated agency's requests for guest nomination or identification may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- To obtain the surname and county of the winner (unless they have objected on lawful grounds), please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Zeal, 70 Market Street, Tottington, Bury, BL8 3LJ within three months of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter or its nominated agency may, acting on behalf of the Promoter, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted about them and (if they are a winner) their guest is true, current and complete.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, save only that consumers who are residents of Scotland or Northern Ireland may additionally or alternatively bring an action in their home courts..
Promoter: Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited, Marston’s House, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT
Please drink responsibly.